Sunday, January 10, 2010

Woman of the Season...



Goes to Misha!!! My wonderful, brave, beautiful, caring, patient, crafty, generous, elegant Sister!!! Misha was amazing during this holiday season because she was so grateful for everything and never complained even though she was unable to participate in many of the activities as she is taking many precautions for their sweet baby (on the way)! We admire Misha's sacrifice and cheerful demeanor through this difficult pregnancy. We love you and are grateful to have you in this family!!

3 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! I second the bestowal. We sure do love you Misha! You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I definately agree! Misha is an angel!
    Love you Mish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what praise and acclamation! I didn't know I could receive such compliments! :-) It's so nice of you to say I've had a cheerful attitude through this time, I must confess, there have been those grumpy days! But staying down has been sooooo worth it, this baby is a miracle every way you look at it. I had another doctor tell me again today, he thought I would have miscarried for sure. We have been extremely blessed.

    You are so sweet to honor me on the post, thank you! I hope you know how much we love you and how wonderful we think you and Tyler are. I could say all of those nice things about you Christine, YOU guys are amazing, always thinking of others and making everyone feel good around you. I know I've said this before, but I will never forget Tyler wiping Caleb's bottom, he has endeared himself to us forever! You both are a perfect match for each other, so sensitive, caring and fun to be around, we miss you already!

    ReplyDelete